Sunday, June 22, 2014

Meeting McKenzie + Baby Blessing

McKenzie is a very blessed girl.  There are so many people that love her!
These pictures are proof.

Rocky and McKenzie
I'm sure they will be very good friends.  

 


If Rocky isn't around to protect and defend McKenzie, I'm sure Logan will do the job. 
You can tell he really loves her.


She's more than a Grandma, she's a Nanny.
We are so grateful for the sacrifice Mom made to help us during McKenzie's first week of life. 

 



 Rocky was especially grateful for a friend to play with him.  He still asks almost every day, 
"Nanny, go go?"


We are very blessed in this family to have been taught the importance of Aunthood by our very own
Aunt Carolyn.

Here are some important aunts in McKenzie's life.





Who wouldn't love this Grandpa?  
McKenzie was instantly taken by his sweet lullabies. 




Cousins are the best.  
We were so happy to have them all here!




And of course the guest of honor, the matriarch of this family.
Our very own Grandma Marilyn!
Being in her late 80's didn't stop this grandma from traveling to be at her great granddaughter's blessing!


We are so grateful Mom and Dad were able to make it to McKenzie's blessing, despite the fact it was just a week before 
reporting to the MTC.  

We know McKenzie will be very blessed for their service.

 


Mom and daughter.
I was so thrilled McKenzie could be blessed in the same dress I was blessed in.
 

There is just something special about that daddy-daughter relationship.
 
 




McKenzie's first glamour shots. 

















She's growing more alert every day. We can't wait to 
see her personality develop.



1 comment:

  1. I looove McKenzie. Wish I were there to cuddle her more often. sigh. And you can tell Rocky I'd gladly 'go go' with him anytime he's in Argentina.
    Nany

    ReplyDelete